If you are looking for press releases from an earlier period, please contact us.
- 03/08/2018 / Corporate News /Linde achieves growth targets and announces dividend increase
- The technology company The Linde Group delivered a solid performance in the 2017 financial year, achieving increases in both Group revenue and Group operating profit after adjusting for exchange rate effects.
- 11/03/2015 / /Linde oxyfuel technology speeds shift to automotive aluminum
Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., November 4, 2015 – With the demand for automotive aluminum accelerating in the U.S., Linde LLC is focusing its global expertise in oxyfuel technology on improving both the casthouse processing and heat treating of aluminum and aluminum alloy products.
- 10/08/2015 / Trade News /Linde hydrogen fueling station now operational in San Juan Capistrano
- Linde North America, Inc. announced today that its second retail hydrogen fueling station for fuel cell automobiles in California is now operational.
- 08/05/2015 / /Linde white paper stresses importance of energized solutions in optimizing full field development of unconventional oil and gas reservoirs
Murray Hill, New Jersey, U.S., August 5, 2015 -- While significant strides have been made in the efficiency of drilling and completions in the past decade, the next generation of improvements will focus more on optimizing full field development of oil and gas reservoirs, according to a new Linde white paper on the critical role energized solutions will play in this optimization process.
- 08/04/2015 / /Gains in Freeze Productivity Yield Advantage Amid Egg Crisis
Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., August 4, 2015 – When Gianni Guglielmetti, the new president of Pierino Frozen Foods, Inc. decided to upgrade his gourmet pasta operation with a new cryogenic freezer from Linde LLC, he could not have foreseen the egg crisis coming, or fully appreciated the advantage that the new freezer now offers.
- 08/03/2015 / /Linde hydrogen fueling station open for business in West Sacramento
Murray Hill & New Providence, New Jersey., August 3, 2015 – Owners of hydrogen fueled cars can now pull up to the Linde hydrogen pump at the Ramos Oil Company station in West Sacramento and fill their tanks just like any other vehicle. The station, equipped with state-of-the-art technology developed by Linde North America Inc, has been designated as officially open by all relevant stakeholders and authorities.
- 07/13/2015 / /Linde executive discusses challenges and opportunities facing the global industrial gases business at GAWDA meeting
Murray Hill & New Providence, New Jersey., July 13, 2015 – A Linde senior executive discussed the challenges and opportunities ahead for industrial gases with members who attended a recent GAWDA meeting. Pat Murphy, president of Linde Americas, outlined some of the difficult economic conditions gas companies are facing internationally, the signs of growth in the U.S. despite the slow economic recovery, and the evolution of stringent gas standards in the food and beverage industry.
- 07/09/2015 / /Great turnout at Spring Linde Distributor Association
Murray Hill & New Providence, New Jersey., July 9, 2015 – The Linde Distributor Association (LDA) recently held its annual meeting at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee.
- 06/22/2015 / /Linde air separation/gasification units officially on-stream in Texas
ray Hill and New Providence, NJ, June 22, 2015 – Linde North America celebrated the official start-up of its atmospheric gases unit and gasification train, along with associated supporting facilities, in La Porte, Texas. Customers, local and state officials and Linde executives who attended the ribbon-cutting event were given a tour of the new facilities as well as an explanation of the air separation and syngas processes and the markets served.
- 06/08/2015 / /Linde to showcase advanced technologies at 2015 BIO International Convention
Murray Hill & New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., June 8, 2015 -- Linde LLC and LifeGas, a division of Linde Gas North America LLC will be featuring technologies at the 2015 BIO International Convention that will help pharmaceutical manufactures and biotech companies meet production and environmental requirements. The Convention will take place at the Philadelphia Convention Center in Philadelphia, Penn., June 15-18, 2015.
- 05/07/2015 / Press Releases /Linde expert to present paper at Thermal Spray Conference on the value of special cooling methods that increase efficiency and quality
- Murray Hill, New Jersey, U.S., May 7, 2015 -- A Linde paper to be presented at this year’s International Thermal Spay Conference and Exposition will discuss why more and more thermal spray applications on high performance substrates require the use of special cooling methods to increase the cooling efficiency and, in turn, optimize the process. The conference will be held at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, California, May 11- 14.
- 04/29/2015 / /Linde industrial gas technologies help steelmakers improve operational efficiencies and profitability
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., April 29, 2015 – Experts in steel metallurgy and process gas engineering from Linde LLC and Linde Engineering North America Inc. (Blue Bell, PA) will showcase technologies for improving plant productivity, product quality and environmental performance at AISTech 2015 at the Cleveland Convention Center, May 4-7.
- 04/20/2015 / /Sal Calandra Nominated to ISBT Board of Directors
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., April 20, 2015 –Sal Calandra, Head of Quality & Food Safety of Linde North America, Inc., is a 2015 nominee for the International Society of Beverage Technologists (ISBT) board of directors, and currently chairs ISBT’s Beverage Gases Committee.
- 04/20/2015 / /Linde Supports Beverage Industry Focus on Quality and Safety at BevTech 2015
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., April 20, 2015 –Linde LLC is supporting the beverage industry’s commitment to continuous quality improvement in several ways at BevTech® ’15 in Savannah, Georgia, April 26-29. BevTech is the annual meeting of the International Society of Beverage Technologists (ISBT).
- 03/31/2015 / /Linde to be exclusive supplier for 2015 Shell Eco-marathon
Murray Hill & New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., March 31, 2015 -- Linde North
America will be the sole supplier of hydrogen for fuel cell vehicle entrants at this year’s Shell Eco-marathon, one of the world's most challenging series of student innovation competitions for energy-efficient cars.
- 03/24/2015 / /Linde starts up new air separation unit in Texas
- Murray Hill and New Providence, NJ, March 24, 2015 – Linde North America has completed installation of its air separation unit (ASU) and associated supporting facilities in La Porte, Texas. The ASU produces oxygen, nitrogen and argon and is part the $250 million Linde North America is investing at the site that also includes a new gasification train and ancillary equipment and facilities
- 03/16/2015 / /Linde achieves growth in a difficult market environment and increases its dividend
- Munich, 16 March 2015 – The technology company The Linde Group, has continued to see positive trends in the 2014 financial year, achieving increases in both Group operating profit and Group revenue after adjusting for exchange rate effects. Operating cash flow exceeded the high figure achieved in 2013.
- 03/12/2015 / /New eGAIM Technology from Linde Reduces Cycle Times for Injection Molders
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., March 12, 2015 – A new gas-assist injection molding (GAIM) technology from Linde LLC will be demonstrated at the Sumitomo (SHI) Demag Booth W623 during NPE 2015 in Orlando, Fla., March 23-27.
- 03/11/2015 / /Linde will highlight nitrogen capabilities for oil and gas production at Coiled Tubing & Well Intervention Conference and Exhibition
Murray Hill, New Jersey, U.S., March 11, 2015 -- Linde North America will be featuring its nitrogen supply and storage capabilities at the Coiled Tubing & Well Intervention Conference & Exhibition to held in The Woodlands, Texas, March 24-25, 2015. The conference is sponsored by The Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) and the Intervention & Coiled Tubing Association (ICoTA).
- 03/10/2015 / /New Technology Boosts Productivity of Aluminum-Sheet Annealing
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., March 10, 2015 – Sheet aluminum for auto and truck bodies remains the top growth area as the industry shifts to lighter-weight vehicles. Now a new technology from Linde for continuously annealing cold-rolled strip aluminum may soon speed production. Details about the new technology will be presented at TMS 2015, March, 15-19, at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida.
- 03/09/2015 / /Linde Dry Ingredient Chilling Solutions Can Help Bakeries on the Rise
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., March 9, 2015 – Consistent temperature of dry ingredients at the mixer helps achieve repeatable batch-to-batch quality, and as baking operations grow, maintaining that quality remains a priority. Linde LLC customizes cryogenic dry ingredient chilling systems that can control the temperature of dry ingredients to +/- 1oF of the setpoint at the mixer.
- 02/26/2015 / /New Linde Immersion Spiral Freezers Capitalize on Best of Both Technologies to Process More Than 20,000 lbs. per Hour
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., February 26, 2015 – The new Linde Immersion Spiral Freezer can “change the game” for processors of meat, poultry and seafood that need to meet demands for higher production capacity, says Mark DiMaggio, head of food & beverage for Linde LLC in North America.
- 02/19/2015 / /Linde Plastics Technology Can Cut Costs and Slash Cycle Times
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., February 19, 2015 – Linde LLC is helping plastic injection molders reduce cycle times, increase production and solve hot spot challenges with advanced carbon dioxide (CO2) or liquid nitrogen supply and control systems, featured at NPE 2015 in Orlando, Fla., March 23-27.
- 02/18/2015 / /Linde Cryogenics Elevates Seafood Productivity and Quality
Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., February 18, 2015 – At the 2015 Seafood Processing North America Show, March 15-17 in Boston, Linde LLC will feature its proprietary freezing and chilling solutions that boost productivity while maintaining or improving process and seafood quality. The CRYOLINE® CW (CRYOWAVE®) IQF freezer will be on display at booth #1975.
- 02/10/2015 / /‘Best practice’ in sintering zone boosts quality of metal-injection-molded parts
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., February 10, 2015 –Advances by Linde LLC and Megamet Solid Metals, Inc. (Earth City, MO) show that a Best Practice in the control of the carbon potential in the sintering zone can significantly improve the quality of metal-injection molded (MIM) parts.
- 02/09/2015 / /Linde’s Illinois plant receives Responsible Care® Certification
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., February9, 2015 – Linde LLC has received certification of its Hartford, Illinois, air separation plant under the American Chemistry Council’s Responsible Care® program.
- 02/04/2015 / /Linde announces appointment of a new Lincare Inc. CEO
Munich/Clearwater, 4 February 2015 – The Executive Board of Linde AG has appointed Kristen Hoefer Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Lincare Inc., Clearwater, Florida, a subsidiary of The Linde Group, effective 1 March 2015. Hoefer succeeds John Byrnes, who has been CEO of Lincare since 1997 and is retiring from the company on the expiry of his contract at the end of February.
- 01/26/2015 / /Linde air separation unit on-stream in southern Arkansas
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., January 26, 2015 – Linde LLC, has started up its 470 ton-per-day air separation plant in Lewisville, Arkansas. The plant, which produces liquid nitrogen and oxygen, was built to meet rapidly growing customer demand in Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas and Oklahoma. The open house to celebrate the plant start-up is scheduled for May 14.
- 01/22/2015 / /Linde receives CSR Supplier Award from Keystone Foods
- Murray Hill and New Providence, N.J., January 22, 2015 -- Linde North America Inc. has been recognized by Keystone Foods for consistent adherence to the principles of its 2014 KEYSTAR® Corporate Social Responsibility Supplier Award Program. Keystone Foods, headquartered in West Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, has 29 facilities in six countries including North America and the APMEA Region (Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa).
- 12/03/2014 / /Linde installs gasifier vessel at Texas gases complex
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., December 3, 2014 -- Linde North America has completed installation of the gasifier vessel, a significant step in the construction of its new gasification train at its La Porte, Texas, facility. The plant is part of a more than $250 million investment that also includes a state-of-the art air separation unit (ASU), which is also under construction. The gasification plant is scheduled to come on-stream in early 2015.
- 12/01/2014 / /Format change for the Linde Distributor Association meeting enhances effectiveness
Murray Hill & New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., December 01, 2014 – A format change created greater interaction between distributor members and vendors at this year’s Linde Distributor Association (LDA) annual meeting held in Miami, Florida, leading to a much more productive meeting.
- 11/19/2014 / /Linde Distributor Association launches vastly improved website
- Murray Hill & New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., November 26, 2014 – Linde Distributor Association (LDA) has launched a new and vastly improved version of its website, http://www.ldabuy.com/en/index.html. LDA, established in 1993, enables its independent gases and equipment distributor members to leverage their purchasing power to achieve volume discounts and earn rebates from equipment suppliers.
- 10/23/2014 / /Linde to showcase technologies and capabilities at Gasification Technologies Council Conference in Washington, DC
Murray Hill and New Providence, NJ, October 23, 2014--Linde North America Inc., will be showcasing its broad range of technologies and experience which support gasification technology at the Gasification Technologies Council (GTC) Conference to be held at the Marriott Wardman Park in Washington, DC, on October 26-29, 2014.
- 10/21/2014 / /Linde building rail siding at its air separation unit under construction in La Porte, Texas
Murray Hill and New Providence, N.J., October 22, 2014 – Rail construction is well underway at the air separation unit (ASU) Linde North America is building in La Porte, Texas. The ASU, which separates air into its major component – oxygen, nitrogen and argon -- is part of more than $250 million Linde is investing to build a large, state-of-the art air separation unit, a new gasification train and supporting equipment and facilities in La Porte.
- 10/20/2014 / /Linde to highlight LNG expertise at Texas Natural Gas Summit
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., October 20, 2014 – Linde North America, a global leader in the growing liquefied natural gas (LNG) supply and fueling market, will highlight its expertise across the LNG supply chain at the Texas Natural Gas Summit, to be held in Austin on October 23, 2014.
- 10/08/2014 / Trade News /Daimler, Linde and partners to build new hydrogen fuelling stations in Germany
Automobile manufacturer Daimler and gases and engineering company The Linde Group will team up with oil and gas companies TOTAL, OMV, Avia and Hoyer this year to significantly increase the number of hydrogen fuelling stations in Germany.
- 10/07/2014 / Corporate News /Linde to build new air separation unit in eastern Germany
- Technology company The Linde Group is set to build a new air separation unit in the eastern German town of Eisenhüttenstadt, near Frankfurt an der Oder.
- 10/07/2014 / Trade News /Linde Engineering North America building ammonia plant to J.R. Simplot Company
Linde Engineering North America (LENA) is building an ammonia plant for J.R. Simplot Company adjacent to Simplot's existing phosphate fertilizer complex in Rock Springs, WY.
- 10/06/2014 / /Linde to build and operate its first retail H2 fueling station in the U.S.
- Murray Hill & New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., October 6, 2014 – Linde LLC is drawing close to completing the first retail hydrogen fueling station the company will operate in the U.S. The station, which is expected to be online before the end of the year, is being installed at the Ramos Oil Company multi-fuel station in West Sacramento, California, where Ramos currently retails gasoline, diesel, bio-diesel, ethanol-85, methanol, and racing fuels.
- 10/02/2014 / /LindePlastics.com Focuses on Gas-Assist Injection Molding and other Gas Process Solutions for the Plastics Industry
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S.,October 2, 2014 –Linde LLC launches LindePlastics.com, a new website focusing on process solutions to help the plastics industry address major trends: lower production costs/faster cycle times, more demanding parts design/performance requirements, and corporate sustainability goals.
- 09/23/2014 / /Linde to supply additional hydrogen to Lima Refining Company
- Murray Hill, New Jersey, U.S., September 23, 2014 – Linde North America has executed a new integrated supply agreement with Lima Refining Company (LRC) for hydrogen and steam utilities to its refinery in Lima, Ohio.
- 09/17/2014 / /Linde boosts ultra-high purity nitrogen supply to semiconductor customers in Oregon and Washington
- Murray Hill, New Jersey, U.S., September 17, 2014 -- Linde Electronics and Specialty Gases, a division of Linde Gas North America LLC, has completed the capacity expansion to supply ultra-high purity (UHP) gaseous nitrogen and UHP oxygen to its customers in the Hillsboro, Oregon area.
- 09/16/2014 / /Linde Healthcare experts to present details on installation of medical oxygen storage and distribution systems at ASPE convention
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., September 15, 2014 --Two Linde Healthcare experts will present a paper on the critical elements of installing and maintaining U.S.P. (United States Pharmacopeia) medical oxygen storage and deliver systems at the American Society of Plumbing Engineers Convention and Exposition. The Convention will be held at the Chicago Sheraton Hotel and Towers in Chicago, September 20-24.
- 09/15/2014 / /Linde Crust Freezing Technology Slices into Protein Challenges
Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., September 15, 2014 – High-volume food processing operations that crust-freeze prior to slicing can often quickly improve the repeatability of high-speed slicers while enhancing sliceabililty, quality and yield. The key is matching the crust-freezing process to the slicing operation.
- 09/11/2014 / /Linde to showcase value of energized solutions and LNG as a fuel at Eagle Ford Convention
Murray Hill and New Providence, N.J., September 12, 2014 -- Attendees at the DUG Eagle Ford Convention are invited to meet with Linde engineers who will be discussing Linde’s extensive services for unconventional development in the Eagle Ford, the most active shale play in the world. The convention will be held at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas, September 15-17.
- 09/11/2014 / Corporate News /Linde awarded engineering contract for LNG plant in Canada
Technology company The Linde Group has been awarded a contract to provide engineering and procurement services for a 2.1 million tonnes per annum (MTPA) natural gas liquefaction plant for Woodfibre LNG Limited, a subsidiary of energy resources development company Pacific Oil & Gas (PO&G).
- 09/09/2014 / /Linde Bulk Oxygen and Oxygenation Systems Solve Water Treatment Issues Cost-effectively
Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., September 9, 2014 – From industrial wastewater to municipal water treatment, bulk oxygen (O2) and oxygenation systems from Linde LLC can cost-effectively address a range of environmental control issues that often peak in summer months.
- 09/08/2014 / Trade News /Linde Healthcare continues to support innovation in advanced respiratory care
- Linde Healthcare, a global business unit of The Linde Group, today announced the new beneficiaries of its REALfund initiative, a programme supporting ideas and projects with the potential to improve patient outcomes and health economics across the wide field of respiratory medicine.
- 08/14/2014 / Trade News /Linde and Solidia Technologies work together to industrialize technology that considerably reduces CO2 footprint and production costs of pre-cast concrete
The U.S. start-up Solidia Technologies® has signed a partnership agreement with The Linde Group, a world-leading gases and engineering company, to industrialize an innovative technology that could reduce the environmental footprint of pre-cast concrete while reducing production costs and improving the performance of building materials.
- 08/13/2014 / /Linde expert to discuss prospects for expanding techniques for deep water enhanced oil recovery
- Murray Hill and New Providence, N.J., August 13, 2014 Kevin Watts, director of Enhanced Oil Recovery Business Development for Linde LLC, will lead a workshop on the potential for enhanced oil recovery techniques in deep water environments at this year’s Society of Petroleum Engineers Symposium on Improved and Enhanced Oil Recovery in Offshore Environments. The symposium will be held at the Langham Huntington Hotel in Pasadena, California, August 20-21.
- 08/11/2014 / /Linde website provides solutions for food processors faced with increasing consumer demands
- In the highly competitive food industry, processors are under constant pressure to meet demands for maximizing yield, quality, and shelf life, while at the same time striving to increase productivity and reduce cost. What they need are solutions.
- 08/05/2014 / Trade News /Linde to build two additional retail hydrogen fueling stations in northern California
The California Energy Commissionen (CEC) awarded USD 4.3 million to Linde North America to construct retail hydrogen fueling stations at Oakland International Airport and San Ramon, California.
- 08/01/2014 / /Jerdi joins Linde to head up Health, Safety and Environment
Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., August 1, 2014 -- Holly Jerdi has joined Linde as head of Health, Safety and Environment (HSE). She is responsible for all HSE activities in North and South America.
- 07/29/2014 / Corporate News /January to June 2014: Linde proves its stability despite unfavourable exchange rate effects
In the first half of 2014, the technology company The Linde Group generated virtually the same amount of revenue as in the first half of 2013. Group operating profit was not quite as high as in the prior-year period.
- 07/28/2014 / /Linde’s Healthcare division to display new Hospital Services platform at the national ASHE Conference in Chicago
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., July 28, 2014 - Healthcare facility management and engineering professionals are invited to meet with Linde’s Healthcare division (http://bit.ly/LindeHealthcare) experts at the ASHE Annual Conference and Technical Exhibition to be held at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois, on August 3-6.
- 07/24/2014 / /Conroe Welding Supply joins Linde independent distributor network
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., July 24, 2014 -- Linde LLC signed a contract to supply liquid oxygen, nitrogen and argon to Conroe Welding Supply, Inc, an independent distributor located in Conroe, Texas. Conroe Welding Supply, for the past 35 years, has been serving the East Texas market with welding equipment and industrial and safety supplies, as well as industrial, beverage and medical gas products.
- 07/14/2014 / Trade News /Linde starts small-series production for hydrogen fuelling stations
Technology company The Linde Group continues to advance the introduction of hydrogen as a fuel: Today the company officially opened the world’s first small-series production facility for hydrogen fuelling stations in Vienna.
- 07/10/2014 / /Linde Electronics Presents 2013 Global Supplier Performance Awards
- San Francisco, July 9, 2014 – Linde Electronics and Specialty Gases, the global electronics business of The Linde Group, today announces two global supplier performance awards. The 2013 Linde Electronics Preferred Supplier Award recipient is Hemlock Semiconductor Corporation, headquartered in Hemlock, MI, in recognition of its continued world-class performance and commitment to Linde Electronics. The 2013 Linde Electronics Most Improved Supplier Award recipient is Linggas Ltd, headquartered in Beijing, China, in recognition of its providing excellent products, improved overall cost positions and proactive support to Linde.
- 07/07/2014 / /NASA awards liquid nitrogen and oxygen contract to Linde
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., July 7, 2014 -- The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has awarded a contract to Linde LLC to supply liquid nitrogen and liquid oxygen to six of its research/space flight centers.
- 07/03/2014 / /Linde expert to discuss how energized solutions can increase productivity/reduce water use in hydraulic fracturing operations
Murray Hill and New Providence, N.J., July 03, 2014 – A paper to be presented at the upcoming at the 2014 Wyoming CO2 Conference will describe how Linde’s energized solutions can help hydraulic fracturing operators increase their productivity and decrease water use. The Conference will be held July 9-10 at the Casper Events Center in Casper, Wyoming.
- 07/02/2014 / /Linde to focus on enabling smarter electronics manufacturing at SEMICON West
- San Francisco, CA, July 2, 2014 – Linde Electronics and Specialty Gases, a business area of Linde Gas North America LLC, will be exhibiting at SEMICON West tradeshow in San Francisco July 8-10. Its focus will be on how Linde enables smarter electronics manufacturing through innovative gases and chemicals technology, as well as through investment in gases, engineering and strategic partnerships.
- 07/01/2014 / Trade News /Linde launches global initiative to improve safe handling of acetylene gas
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of its worldwide safety programme to improve the safe storage and transportation of acetylene cylinders by customers.
- 07/01/2014 / /Vermeulen to lead Human Resources for Linde in the Americas
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., July 1, 2014-- Peter Vermeulen has joined Linde as head of Human Resources for North and South America where he is responsible for all HR activities.
- 06/27/2014 / Trade News /Bechtel-Linde consortium to build large-scale ethylene plant at Baytown complex
Bechtel and Linde have been awarded a contract to design and build an ethylene plant in Texas for ExxonMobil. The plant will be built just east of Houston at the ExxonMobil Baytown Complex, one of the largest and most technologically advanced petroleum and petrochemical complexes in the world.
- 06/23/2014 / /Linde/AWISCO held trade show for New York Metro customers
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., June 24, 2014 – More than 600 customers attended the trade show held by AWISCO, a Linde North America Platinum distributor. The show was at AWISCO’s headquarters in Maspeth, New York.
- 06/20/2014 / /Linde joins with Roy Smith Company at Michigan Minority Procurement Fair in Detroit to showcase gas applications that improve productivity in making plastic auto parts
- Murray Hill & New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., June 20, 2014 – Linde LLC joined forces with its strategic alliance partner, Roy Smith Company, at the Michigan Minority Procurement Conference & Opportunity (MMPC) fair recently to showcase its applications technology using carbon dioxide (CO2) and nitrogen in the manufacture of automotive parts.
- 06/16/2014 / /Linde to feature portfolio of production and customer LNG supply chain solutions at Natural Gas for Off Road Applications USA
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., June 16 , 2014 --Linde North America, a global leader in the growing liquefied natural gas (LNG) supply and fueling market, will be highlighting its expanded portfolio of offerings across the LNG supply chain at the Natural Gas for Off Road Applications USA conference to be held at the Omni Hotel in Houston, Texas, June 17-18 2014.
- 06/16/2014 / Trade News /Linde subsidiary CRYO AB will build LNG fuel gas system for high-tech Finnish icebreaker
The technology company The Linde Group has been awarded a contract by Arctech Helsinki Shipyard of Finland to build a liquefied natural gas (LNG) fuel gas system for a new icebreaker for the Finnish Transport Agency.
- 06/11/2014 / /Linde to hold a Jobs Fair for truck drivers to serve the Houston market
- Houston, Texas, U.S., June 11, 2014 -- Houston area truck drivers looking for an excellent paying job with great benefits are invited to attend a Jobs Fair, to be held by Linde North America, a member of The Linde Group, a world leading gases and engineering company.
- 06/09/2014 / /Linde Showcases Solutions for Injection Molders and Plastic Manufacturers
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., June 9, 2014 – At the Innovation and Emerging Plastics Technologies Conference, Linde LLC will showcase solutions for injection molders and plastic manufacturers including: enhanced Gas-Assist Injection Molding (eGAIM), and cryogenic spot cooling and cleaning systems. Linde is a sponsor of the conference, hosted by Penn State Erie, The Behrend College in Erie, Pa., June 18-19.
- 06/03/2014 / Trade News /Linde and BASF intend to jointly develop on-purpose butadiene technology
The Linde Group and BASF SE intend to cooperate in developing and licensing processes for the on-purpose production of linear butenes and butadiene.
- 06/02/2014 / /Linde to showcase advanced technologies at BIO International Convention 2014
Linde North America, Inc. will be featuring technologies at BIO International Convention 2014 that will help pharmaceutical manufacturers and biotech companies meet production and environmental requirements. The convention will take place at San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, California June 23-26.
- 06/02/2014 / Trade News /Siluria Technologies and Linde announce ethylene technology partnership
Siluria Technologies, a pioneer in the commercial production of fuels and chemicals made from clean and abundant natural gas, and The Linde Group, a world-leading gases and engineering company, announced today that they have entered into a collaboration agreement.
- 05/23/2014 / Corporate News /Go ahead for the energy turnaround in Germany: Secretary of State Reiche opens hydrogen station at Berlin-Schönefeld
The Parliamentary Secretary of State to the Federal Transport Minister, Katherina Reiche, refuelled a fuel cell vehicle for the first time at the “Green Hydrogen Hub” (H2BER) of the TOTAL multi-energy fuelling station at Berlin-Schönefeld.
- 05/15/2014 / Corporate News /Minister Gabriel sees Energiepark Mainz as an important building block of Germany’s energy turnaround
Today, Germany’s Minister of Economics and Technology, Sigmar Gabriel, together with representatives of power utility Stadtwerke Mainz AG, Siemens AG, The Linde Group and RheinMain University of Applied Sciences, gave the starting signal for the construction of the Energiepark Mainz.
- 05/06/2014 / Corporate News /January to March 2014: Linde achieves a slight increase in revenue – growth slowed by exchange rate effects
The technology company The Linde Group achieved a slight increase in Group revenue in the first quarter of 2014 when compared with the first quarter of 2013.
- 05/01/2014 / /“Prepare for a Blast” Webinar CRYOCLEAN® System from Linde Preps Surfaces with Cryogenic Power
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., May 1, 2014 – Learn about a waterless, solvent-free system for cleaning automotive, plastic and other manufactured parts at a webinar hosted by Automotive Manufacturing Solutions (AMS) and Linde, May 15, at 9 a.m. (EDT). The CRYOCLEAN® Snow system removes residue and other contaminants from plastic and metal surfaces using a pressurized stream of cryogenic carbon dioxide and micro-particles of dry ice.
- 04/23/2014 / /Linde Names Grzegorz Moroz Program Manager - Heat Treatment & Atmospheres
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., April 23, 2014 – Grzegorz Moroz was named Program Manager – Heat Treatment & Atmospheres for the Metals & Glass Segment of Linde where he is responsible for driving growth through the implementation of industrial gas solutions. These include the patented SINTERFLEX® process for enhanced control of sintering metal powders, the CARBOFLEX® solution portfolio, HYDROFLEX® atmosphere control systems and the CRYOFLEX® cryogenic treatment for hardened steel.
- 04/14/2014 / /Megamet and Linde to Recap Latest on ‘Best Practice’ for Controlling Carbon Potential of Sintering Atmospheres
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., April 8, 2014 – Megamet Solid Metals, Inc. (St. Louis) will summarize a ‘Best Practice’ that provides optimum carbon control in the sintering process of injection-molded powder metal parts. The practice involves advanced monitoring and control of the “carbon potential” in the sintering atmosphere using the patented C-potential control technology with the SINTERFLEX® system from Linde LLC.
- 04/10/2014 / /Linde to highlight capabilities for enhanced oil recovery at SPE Symposium
- Murray Hill and New Providence, NJ, April 10, 2014-- Linde North America will be showcasing its broad range of technologies and experience at the 19th Society of Petroleum Engineers Improved Oil Recovery Symposium to be held at the Renaissance Hotel in Tulsa, Oklahoma, April 12-16.
- 04/09/2014 / /Linde nitrogen liquefier comes on-stream at Ohio air separation plant
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., April 9, 2014 – Linde North America has completed construction of a nitrogen liquefier at its Delta, Ohio, air separation plant that significantly increases its ability to support the growing demand for the product in the Ohio and Midwest markets.
- 04/04/2014 / Corporate News /Linde to demonstrate its leading role in clean fuels at HANNOVER MESSE trade show
Technology company The Linde Group will be presenting the latest advances in eco-friendly energy carriers at HANNOVER MESSE 2014. It will be focusing in particular on hydrogen and liquefied natural gas (LNG).
- 04/03/2014 / /What did it take for LifeGas’ Hurt to be the Lytx National Driver of the Year?
- Benjamin “Troy” Hurt, a Nashville, Tennessee, medical route driver for LifeGas, the medical gases business of Linde North America, was named national driver of the year by Lytx.
- 03/31/2014 / Trade News /Linde awarded Enterprise Framework Agreement by Shell to build ethane cracking units
The technology company The Linde Group announced today that it has entered into an Enterprise Framework Agreement (EFA) with Shell Global Solutions International B. V. to build ethane cracking units on a global basis. The EFA is for ten years, with an option to be extended.
- 03/27/2014 / /Linde “flameless” REBOX® oxyfuel and other combustion technologies help steel producers and mills balance profitability and production demands
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., March 27, 2014 –Linde LLC ("Linde"), a global leader in technologies and industrial gases for all steps in the steel mill process chain, will feature proven solutions at AISTech 2014 to help mills strike the right balance between profitability and production objectives through improved process reliability, cost efficiency, productivity and product quality. Linde experts will be on hand at the Indianapolis Exposition Center, May 5-8, booth #946.
- 03/17/2014 / Corporate News /Linde increases revenue and earnings again and raises its dividend
- The technology company The Linde Group continued to give a steady business performance in the 2013 financial year, again achieving increases in Group revenue and Group operating profit.
- 03/10/2014 / /New liquid CO2 pressure booster systems from Linde help improve plastic foaming and injection-molding operations
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., March 10, 2014 – Plastic foam manufacturers and gas-assist injection molders (GAIM) can improve efficiency and quality with the help of a new liquid carbon-dioxide (LCO2) pressure booster, PRESUS™ C system, from Linde North America LLC.
- 02/24/2014 / /Linde showcases cryogenic technology for quality and process control
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., February 24, 2014 – Addressing the needs of bakeries, Linde North America is showcasing a range of state-of-the-art cryogenic technology for precision temperature and process-quality control. Linde process experts will be available during BakingTech, Mar. 2-4, at MarketPlace, 4-6 p.m. at the Shick table.
- 02/21/2014 / /Linde Canada moving London retail store
Mississauga, Canada, February 21, 2014 – Linde Canada Limited is moving its London, Ontario, retail branch to a new location at A-234 Exeter Road, London, On, N6L 1A3. The move will accommodate the merger of the Linde store with Contact Welding Supplies which Linde acquired in 2012.
- 02/20/2014 / /Linde to sponsor webinar on Pulsair® Systems’ mixing technology that boosts effectiveness, quality and economics
- Murray Hill & New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., February 20, 2014 – Linde North America will be sponsoring a free webinar for industries interested in vastly improving the quality and economics of their liquid mixing and blending operations, by reducing maintenance costs, decreasing cycle times, and lowering energy costs.
- 02/11/2014 / Corporate News /Linde to deliver two hydrogen plants to Russia
- Technology company The Linde Group has recently signed an engineering and procurement contract for two hydrogen plants in Nizhnekamsk, Republic of Tatarstan, Russian Federation.
- 02/11/2014 / /Linde and employees contribute over $500,000 to local and international charities supporting people in need
- Murray Hill & New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., February 10, 2014 – Linde and its employees in the U.S. raised over $480,000 during the course of their 2013 Linde Cares giving campaign. Contributors to the campaign included employees of Linde North America, Linde Engineering and Linde Process Plants -- continuing a tradition of contributing both financial and human resources to support various charitable organizations and causes.
- 02/10/2014 / Trade News /Linde supplies next generation specialty gas cylinders for use on International Space Station
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced that Danish Aerospace Company (DAC) has selected Linde’s ECOCYL® specialty gas cylinders to calibrate important respiratory measurement equipment onboard the International Space Station (ISS). Both measurement equipment and cylinders are scheduled for launch on a European Ariane-5 rocket in South America during summer 2014.
- 02/07/2014 / Corporate News /Linde and Nynas conclude hydrogen on-site contract
- The technology company The Linde Group has signed a long-term contract with Nynas AB, one of the world leaders in the naphthenic specialty oils (NSP) and the bitumen business, for the on-site supply of hydrogen at Nynas’ refinery in Hamburg, Germany.
- 02/04/2014 / Trade News /Linde becomes global partner of Shell Eco-marathon
The technology company The Linde Group will intensify its involvement in the Shell Eco-marathon, becoming a "Global Paddock Partner" for this year's event. Shell Eco-marathon is one of the world's most challenging student innovation competitions and takes place annually in Europe, America and Asia.
- 02/04/2014 / /Linde North America’s Oregon high-purity gases plant receives Responsible Care® Certification
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., February 4, 2014 –Linde Electronics and Specialty Gases has received certification of its Medford, Oregon, high-purity gases plant under the American Chemistry Council’s (ACC) Responsible Care® management program.
- 01/27/2014 / Trade News /Bomin Linde LNG and AG EMS conclude first contract in Germany for the delivery of liquefied natural gas as marine fuel
The shipping company Aktien-Gesellschaft EMS (AG EMS) and Bomin Linde LNG have signed the first contract for the delivery of liquefied natural gas (LNG) in Germany.
- 01/23/2014 / /Linde Advanced ACCU-CHILL® Bottom-Injection Systems Chill Ground Protein with Cryogenic Efficiency
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., January 23, 2014 – Ideal for ground meat, poultry or seafood, the patented ACCU-CHILL® Bottom-Injection Chilling System from Linde LLC chills proteins from the bottom of mixers/blenders with cryogenic efficiency – and precision. Temperature can be controlled within ±1.0º F, helping to ensure consistent product quality and repeatable mixing and forming operations.
- 01/16/2014 / /Linde to highlight new LNG fueling station design at World LNG Fuels Conference
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., January 16, 2014 - Linde LLC will announce the start-up of its new LNG fueling station in Springville, Indiana, at the World LNG Fuels Conference 2014 at the George R. Brown Conference Center in Houston, Texas, January 21-23. The new station, the first of its kind in the U.S., incorporates the latest technology and design similar to the Linde stations operating successfully in Australia and United Kingdom.
- 01/14/2014 / /Linde joins DOE’s H2USA to help promote fuel cell electric vehicles and build infrastructure for hydrogen fueling across America
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., January 14 , 2014 – Linde North America has joined the U.S. Department of Energy’s newly formed H2USA, a public-private partnership focused on advancing hydrogen fueling infrastructure to support cleaner transportation energy options for U.S. consumers.